Original topic:

Battery issue

(Topic created on: 06-25-2018 04:30 PM)
baldeep270
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
Can you believe means only 14 hours with 93% battery wtf now i think that my biggest mistake is that i have purchased a samsung product i have reviewed soo many times about my problems but not getting any proper response samsung is a big brand and you don't even boarder i have spent 18,800 on my phone and feel like you don't care about that after the last update i am facing soo much issues my phone is lagging after the update and can't even play small games like subway surfs, ludo etc. that also lagges i am fedup man. i request you to please reply me and give me a solution about this. a6ecafb9-298b-46b6-8d29-aed80695af38.jpg
0 Likes
9 Comments
pranet
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
every time there is lag lag and lag...here and there.Foolest decission I ever made by buying such a stupid branded phone😣😣
kulwant311
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
see my battery draining level also in my mobile there is only 2400 mah battery but good battery life8f2053d3-85f6-4f9b-afb8-8301de1fc85c.jpg
baldeep270
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
which phone do you have ?
0 Likes
TANGO1998
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
note that your battery life is based on your 7 day usage it may change some times
baldeep270
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
yes bro i know this but 14 hours is shocking before my phone works more than 18 hours with full battery
0 Likes
kulwant311
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
ya now my battery uses after 1 hour amazing906eedf5-9850-497b-ba65-929e319e8a81.jpg
Hariaum
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Very best very good
Hariaum
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
All the time very best
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
We apologize for the battery issue facing in the device. The relevant department will serve you better, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports). Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes