Original topic:

#Bansamsung in India

(Topic created on: 08-08-2018 03:15 AM)
arkoti
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy J
samsung you are asking us to get the Orio update for a long time... what where you doing all these days.... counting the money which you have got for selling the low end mobiles and making people fools. is that what u got. why you are delaying the s/w updates while other companies are much faster than you. what the fuck are you doing here in india. As j7 pro sam family I want to know whats going on in the sam s/w team. why do I need to wait till january 2019. where I can get a new mobile of other company. my request is to take my mobile and give me my money back I will never buy a samsung mobile. again. or do something with the update as soon as possible . this is sooo annoying for me that my friends making fun of me about the latest updates. do something ASAPaf5c451d-5876-435f-a69a-f8a9d07b72b9.jpg
0 Likes
30 Comments
aliwaqasahmed
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
i have been telling this a long long time to ban samsung from India. People are fool and will still buy. They are releasing note 9 yet they dont provide proper SW updates
arkoti
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
I have started it please post everyone the same as #bansumsung in india
siddhanta
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
no bro they give software updates to flagship phones at a very fast rate .
Yesterday I got 414mb update on my s8+
0 Likes
maan22
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
"at a very fast rate" lol bhai android P k liye abi s8 users roone wale h..samsung rula rula k dega android pie jese s7 users k sath kiya tha so brace yourself 😂
aliwaqasahmed
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
If u just look in the market right now u get Huawei, zenfone, motorola, etc at mid range price which provides extraordinary features than samsung does. This motherfuker samsung is just a piece of shit
arkoti
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
yes that was my concern
0 Likes
NishantRaghav
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
wtf
maan22
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
bhai yahan bolne se kuch nai hoga.....direct twitter me post kro aur samsung india ko tag kro or kisi youtuber ko tag kro like geekyranjit phoneradar wale taki vo b kuch bole iss topic par
arkoti
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
we just started here anyone feeling bad about samsung just type #bansamsung in india. in this community so that they will understand our unity. if there is no response from them then we wil go in social media.
0 Likes