Original topic:

Bad Service

(Topic created on: 04-05-2019 12:56 PM)
Samsung_N5MuMwl
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy J
I have been using many Samsung smartphones last 8 years and no complaint is raised. My friends and relatives were thought to buy your competitor’s smartphones, but I forced them to buy Samsung smartphones only. I love Samsung smartphones that much.

I am using Galaxy J7 Max mobile currently. Display is broken and gave for repaired on March 26, 2019 at service center (0002220762--IT) in Phenoix Mall, Chennai. Executives are saying different prices for repair cost where I lost trust on Samsung service center and finally, they told me approximate amount of Rs.5500 and expected to be delivered on March 27, 2019. I showed the bend at right bottom of the mobile to a person who received my mobile for service. He said it would not make trouble to change display. I received a call from service center yesterday and asked me a permission for changing metal frame of the mobile because there was bend at right bottom. He told me that it would cost additional Rs.5000 and total comes around Rs.11000. I requested him to no to do so and will come to collection. There was a shock waited for me when they delivered my mobile. Glass at top and bottom of the mobile is completely taken away. I questioned them if you give the mobile which condition, I gave for repair then would be used for a while. But at this condition how I can use.

Group of employees of service center are gathered and threatening me take back. I feel bad why I bought Samsung smartphones. I want my mobile back at same condition how I gave to them.

0 Likes
1 Comment
Sushantnayak
Active Level 8
Galaxy J
Hi ,there might be some misunderstanding between you and the customer care and if you feel some wrong is Done to you feel free to contact Samsung higher authorities through email or complaint through website you will surely get a reply . I can say this so confidently because i also faced some issue with the service center and i complained Samsung grievance office or higher authorities and they directly got involved and solved the problem . Also don't forget to share the Complaint or service center order no. on the mail. Rest assured Samsung always listens .
0 Likes