Original topic:

Android Oreo 8.0 update for J7 Max

(Topic created on: 11-15-2018 08:34 PM)
Bits006
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy J
How much irresponsible is samsung?

Wait let me tell you. When you go to samsung shop, they say that it will definitely get Oreo update. It's more than a year, no updates nothing. Finally you guys release a schedule oreo update notice.

Firstly you didn't put J7 max in that list. Oops a minor mistake huh! ?
 Then when you post to samsung community regarding oreo update. Hell they don't even reply, Just a bunch of other J7max users like you screaming to death for oreo update.

Then you guys(so called technical experts lol) add J7max in the list. Finally when people are excited about update you guys just delay and delay forever. Nice game btw.
 "Customer Update ke piche, Update Delay ke piche. Too much fun lol" *Translate in hindi*
Such a cheap marketing trick by you guys.
Will be switching to a rather chinese mobile soon in future.
 Soo long we come together for soo long we will never be.
26 Comments
kaustubh7592
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
yes true said.. i will also switch to some other brand no support from samsung at all.
Gurmeet1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy J
BIGGEST MISTAKE OF SAMSUNG
J7 max with mtk chipset.the problem is with its processor mediatek has very bad record for giveing os update.mtk devices only get one major os update.
pankajur
Active Level 8
Galaxy J
https://youtu.be/RWt5_nyQQtc
0 Likes
Siva4
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
mediatek processor prblm
DHARMENDRA3
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
It is very of bad mobile. This is my biggest mistake to bought this mobile.. it time to change this brand...😡😡😡😡
nakuljain17
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy J
Samsung j7 Maxe6ae0b12-5b64-415d-bbb3-7dabca5335d7.jpg
0 Likes
siva035
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
true bro
0 Likes
kiraniam
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
well said bro..bt they don't care about us... we are low level customers to them..
Titan123
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
i had ordered one plus