Original topic:

Android 10

(Topic created on: 05-22-2020 05:20 AM)
PartapBimrah
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
Hi, 

The latest Android 11 out for a test and will be available for mobile in a stable path. But Samsung did not give an Android 10 update on my galaxy J6. Then how we'll familiar with a new thing while companies saved this system like a precious diamond. One thing is clear it is for us not for you to save it on Moon. 
4 Comments
Shahinmarzia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
good information 👍
Nimesh2002
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
No hope left samsung will not give any updates even in future to indian clients so my friend its better to change the device or continue with this disgusting company.
derrickvarren
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
stop ranting about this update not given to a mobile as low as a samsung j6, all the higher devices got there updates on time, it's not the companies fault that the corona virus pandemic started in between the testing and the lockdown came with it.
0 Likes
derrickvarren
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
and do tell me, if you wouldn't have bought the j6 at the time that you did buy it, which would you have got at that price point, a Xiaomi or a vivo phone? the best company besides samsung in terms of low priced devices is motorola, and everyone knows how slow there updates are. please be patient, they have given a notification that we will recieve the update by mid June.
0 Likes