Original topic:

Android 10

(Topic created on: 10-12-2019 12:39 AM)
MdShahriarHossain
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
I am using Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus. Can anyone tell when will i get the Android 10 update?
13 Comments
satish90
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
yaar mera note 10 plus hai mera hi nahi aaya abhi tak
Galaxy J
i saw on YouTube that Samsung has given a list of phones that will get Android 10 update. J6+ was there and they were telling that update will come in this year probably in this month or next month.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
Currently there's is no announcement from Samsung about the list of eligible devices getting the Android 10 update. Don't worry after successful testing Samsung will release the list of devices getting the Android 10 update here in Samsung Members app only. So till that, please have some patience.
Galaxy J
i saw on YouTube that Samsung has given a list of phones that will get Android 10 update. J6+ was there and they were telling that update will come in this year probably in this month or next month.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
The list which you saw there, that may or may not be true because there are lots of rumours going around regarding the devices which will be getting the Android 10 update because no one is 100% sure that which Samsung devices will be finally receiving the Android 10 update. That's why I told you to kindly wait for an official announcement from the Samsung team only and that too here in Samsung Members app.
0 Likes
Chirag86
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
aye ga but kab aye ga bol nahi sakte april 2020 tak may be
Galaxy J
0 Likes
iampumpkin
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
you have to wait for at least 6 months for update .
Galaxy J
0 Likes