Android 10 for J6

(Topic created on: 06-27-2020 10:52 PM)
gabruji
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy J
Dear Samsung,
Why are playing with our feelings???

I am totally disappointed 😕 from samsung. I didn't know that samsung can dissapoint their Galaxy j6 users. 

16 Comments
samu99
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
samsung failing with timely updates..so they will lose some users eventually.
samu99
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
i dont think that they will release the update in june.... should appreciate if they do so
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
samsung kab update daga j6 ko bhi ino na to both parashan kar rakha ha 2 mahina as intjar ho raha ha ab june ka end a gaya ha 3 din baki ha kab danga
0 Likes
gabruji
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
samsung aise krna chaiya adhaar link hoga usey hi update milega😁😁😁
0 Likes
VikaSingh
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
0 Likes
VikaSingh
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
next week kuch pta nahi
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
Due to the terrible situation around the world things may have become slow/delay in some cases that's why we aren't getting those things when we expect that. Just like the list of eligible and scheduled devices of getting the Android 10 and One UI 2 update which was released earlier this year but who knows that things are going to change by the month of March 2020. So don't blame Samsung, they aren't playing with our feelings, they know better than any of us that what to do when. I can understand that we all want Android 10 with One UI 2 on our phone but we should also understand the situation through which we all are going through.

Please don't be disappointed from Samsung. They know that they will have to roll out update for Galaxy J6 users and they will. Don't worry, have some patience sir.
0 Likes