Original topic:

ABOUT S H I T NEW PHONE LAUNCHED BY SAMSUNG

(Topic created on: 07-15-2018 01:47 PM)
alex786
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy J
Now all the phone launched by samsung is only one good thing a better camera and rest all the body is shiit . The newly launched j6 price is 16000 for fuccking processor of samsung exynos 7870 and A6 with same configuration and price is 19900 and newly launched on 6 is same as j6 so now on J8 which samsung is saying that it is best in midrange what best snapdragon 450 for 20k and samsung pay mini and slow fingerprint and facelock why samsung is launching these shitty phone so i got the answer because they think that customer are fool and they only want camera and they only know about camera so samsung you are thinking is wrong that now in this generation all the people are not going to buy these fuucking phone.
11 Comments
sammobile001
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
yes so I bought nokia 7plusat 23k
Shivam464
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
hows that phone?
0 Likes
sammobile001
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
pretty good. good camera
0 Likes
BiRdMaN
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Samsung devices are BS...... never buy $hitty Samsung devices
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
We apologize if our product did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you took time to share your concern. Samsung always works towards innovation and thrive for customer satisfaction, Samsung regards interactions with our customer as the highest priority and performs a variety of technical and proactive quality collaborations.
We would also request you to please use professional word to maintain the decorum of community so that we could assist you better with your query.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
Ajaz35
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
what about display ,exynos 7870 is good at battery and is good enough at processing ,though gpu is a bit slow. I love j6,but am worried whether samsung will give us timely updates to improve camera and other fields
0 Likes
alex786
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
display is good due to only the Amoled panel and nothing good atleast in this price range they should provide full hd+ display and the processor you are saying that is good at processimg then you are and ediot and you will always be an ediot
0 Likes
Ajaz35
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
Exynos 7870 is an octa core chipset, means it has 8 cores, Cortex A53 namely ,which have 1.6 GHz as their primary frequency. Whereas SD 625 has the same octa core A53, but it is over clocked to 2.0 GH
0 Likes
Ajaz35
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
itz samoled
0 Likes