Original topic:

A MESSAGE TO SAMSUNG

(Topic created on: 01-02-2020 09:29 PM)
iamSouvik
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy J
Stop it! Stop f-ing with my phone.Im tired of these updates shi#s.This is the reason why everyone is changing their platforms to iPhone.And I believe I'm gonna do the same if this keep happening to me.Ever since this morons discontinued J series and introduced newer versions... they are lacking their attentions to the older phones.Recently I've been witnessing bugs and glitches and whatnot in this goddamn Galaxy J8. I mean seriously what are they thinking?Quite recently I've been struck with a weird bug,My Phone's UI keep stops working.

I swear to god if you developers don't deal with this problem right now I'm gonna stop using this crackhead products and tell everyone to do the same as people did with Mi earlier.
21 Comments
ayushmaurya
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
now they are on line and trying mostly to get belief of users on their brand. Soon Samsung will be leading the smartphone market as apple do not add much features in iPhones. so be updated with Samsung
ayushmaurya
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
simply try to reset and use it one or two weeks with important apps only. I know the j8 model is nice phone yet in this range except A and M series. But also A and M series phones are also with some compromises like NFC and Secure folder but with great battery. If you like iphone than Samsung so it's your choice go for it and tell us about it's features which are absent in samsung.