Original topic:

A MESSAGE TO SAMSUNG

(Topic created on: 01-03-2020 07:22 AM)
iamSouvik
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy J
Stop it! Stop f-ing with my phone.Im tired of these updates shi#s.This is the reason why everyone is changing their platforms to iPhone.And I believe I'm gonna do the same if this keep happening to me.Ever since this morons discontinued J series and introduced newer versions... they are lacking their attentions to the older phones.Recently I've been witnessing bugs and glitches and whatnot in this goddamn Galaxy J8. I mean seriously what are they thinking?Quite recently I've been struck with a weird bug,My Phone's UI keep stops working.

I swear to god if you developers don't deal with this problem right now I'm gonna stop using this crackhead products and tell everyone to do the same as people did with Mi earlier.
21 Comments
imjoker2611
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
using J series phone and comparing services with iphone 🤔
iamSouvik
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Don't be stupid,Even the 70k S9+ got all the way down to 35k and over time it too will no longer be in production and supportive of updated OS like S7 amd S8.
Now if you look at the good old iPhone 6s,it still supports their latest firmwares and major updates and all the latest apps.
0 Likes
imjoker2611
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
My stupid friend, android OS updates are initiated by a google policy, Samsung doesn't decide if it want to provide a update or not. So please don't compare it with apples policy.
First understand things before blaming someone.
iamSouvik
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Not just J8 but also Galaxy A7 2018 version.
At least they should properly look after the old models.
0 Likes
Galaxy J
I agree with you but you will get what you pay for.
imjoker2611
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
But this **bleep** buys a J series phone and wants services of apple products. Even apple's smart watch is more costly than your J series **bleep**.
Kartik271994
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Bro if you really want to compare then compare with flagships. Not everyone is switching to apple , a lot of people from ios are also switching to android and closest comparison to apple is only samsung. Just because you have problem with your phone doesnt mean rest of the world is also dealing with the same.
iamSouvik
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
I guess that's true...the closest iPhone of that budget was iPhone SE.
I haven't seen a single person yet..who has changed to Android though but i know what I'm gonna do next...perhaps i should have gone for a flagship device.
Kartik271994
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Yeah bro use the flagship of samsung then feel the difference , there's always a lot of bugs with software update not only qith android but ios has also a lot of bugs , we havent used ios from a long time so we dont know regarding the issues yet. But if you do some research then you can see there are lot of buds with ios also with every software update which tends to decrease after wevery bug fix update.
0 Likes