Original topic:

A MESSAGE TO SAMSUNG

(Topic created on: 01-02-2020 09:42 PM)
iamSouvik
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy J
Stop it! Stop f-ing with my phone.Im tired of these updates shi#s.This is the reason why everyone is changing their platforms to iPhone.And I believe I'm gonna do the same if this keep happening to me.Ever since this morons discontinued J series and introduced newer versions... they are lacking their attentions to the older phones.Recently I've been witnessing bugs and glitches and whatnot in this goddamn Galaxy J8. I mean seriously what are they thinking?Quite recently I've been struck with a weird bug,My Phone's UI keep stops working.

I swear to god if you developers don't deal with this problem right now I'm gonna stop using this crackhead products and tell everyone to do the same as people did with Mi earlier.
Sharwan2831
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Yeah the issue is right the UI is not working on j7 series after the update. PUBG is not at a ease to play. Today is showed a message that android system is not responding. This is the worst thing about it.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
0 Likes
Samosa
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
same this happens in J4 though!
0 Likes
ayushmaurya
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
my on8 is also not responding well from a month but it's also of three years with 28 nm processor. it's time to switch to new a and m series phones. i trust them yet.
iamSouvik
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
It's not that I'd discriminate this brand,Im a huge fan and I still trust them over any other brand but You guys are not thinking that deserving this cheap knockoff stuffs like chinese phones after paying 18k that also of a huge brand like Samsung is not fair.Which means from your perspective,People who bought newer phones under 25k also deserves this...Right?
0 Likes
Kartik271994
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Do you think if apple launches midrange phones it would work same like flagships? Just think that big brands like apple , google , oneplus they only make flagships but samsung as a company make phones for everyone. If you compare in this range only MI is good in giving specs and updates , still samsung is giving you same one ui which flagships have with most of the things.
iamSouvik
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
You're missing my point again homeboy.I DO NOT want features and build material of a flagship model in a mid range phone because it's Samsung...Okay that part i do appreciate them.But they are messing the system and interfaces with their updates.We were a lot happier before the Pie drama.All I'm asking is to fix the problems those updates have created.
0 Likes
Kartik271994
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Have you seen the issues which were there in ios 11 and 13 when it was just launched ? No na first go and research for it how apple people faced issues with softwares. If you really want to be smooth like the first never update your phone's software and if samsung doesnt launches any software then be with it dont beg for software updates then simple as that.
0 Likes
samu99
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
Samsung makes a lot of phone models and they can't provide updates regularly. i don't know why they're making a lot of different phone models and lacking software support.
iamSouvik
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
My point exactly...we don't want big cameras and batteries and lots of features like the flagships...all I'm asking for is to get what i paid for...just keep it running man.Like don't take away the smooth UI.Those updates are messing it.
0 Likes
ayushmaurya
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
In a country they both apple and Samsung were fined for slowing the flagships by the updates so that people may buy new phones.