6ɢʙ ʀᴀᴍ
ᴀᴡᴇꜱᴏᴍᴇ
0 Likes
10 Comments
Galaxy J
#ImranKhan
Hahhah Are Wo Poco Hai Ji Poco Not Best Body Design
Galaxy J
totally waste of money phone, only hardware or only processor is flagship grade bt design & specification is totally waste.
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Galaxy J
its just a piece of scrap nothing more than that design is very funny😂😂 like 2014 trends only display is 2018 trend😂😂
Galaxy J
#ImranKhan
You Right
0 Likes
siddhanta
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
plastic body
0 Likes
siddhanta
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
2gb ddr4 and 4gb ddr3 ram is in poco
they r cheating
0 Likes
manoos
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
but the review at gsmarena is very positive including benchmark tests. actually this phone is intended for youngsters who are avid gamers and don't care for looks. after they have used it and are satisfied with it then they spread the praise by word of mouth and then their families and friends buy mi too. thats how mi has been increasing it's market share in lower segments and now mi is targetting upper segment.
0 Likes
john162
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
if samsung provide updates regularly until hardware support nobody looks on other brands because samsung design, security and build quality is best updates are only the drawback
0 Likes
shiva66
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
guys want to Xiaomi mobile market share in india is 28% followed by samsung 29%. however, I have not used mi mobile but I have seen some of the models which are really good specification and price point of view. in terms of security I would say definitely there will be some international policy which does not allow( china )company to steal or mis use bec again it becomes international issue. and if such things happen mobile company can be banned in many country also. let me come to samsung as u mentioned it is good brand but prices more for it products which is not worth for spec samsung offers.
0 Likes