Can u translate in English
SMJaKiRH
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Yes. . .
SMJaKiRH
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Righteousness is not in turning your faces towards the east or the west. Rather, the righteous are those who believe in Allah, the Last Day, the angels, the Books, and the prophets; who give charity out of their cherished wealth to relatives, orphans, the poor, ˹needy˺ travellers, beggars, and for freeing captives; who establish prayer, pay alms-tax, and keep the pledges they make; and who are patient in times of suffering, adversity, and in ˹the heat of˺ battle. It is they who are true ˹in faith˺, and it is they who are mindful ˹of Allah˺.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
Super
Wonderful!
SMJaKiRH
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Islam is peaceful religion. . .But some people and some media present Islam in a different way, as a result of which blind believers cannot see the light.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
Oo understand.
Galaxy Gallery
So true...I love the teachings of Islam...I am a true Hindu by the way...all Faith teach similar notions, LOVE FOR ALL, UNIVERSAL BROTHERHOOD, PEACE TO ALL AND HUMANITY!
SMJaKiRH
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Your thinking style is very good
Galaxy Gallery
Thank you. All credit goes to my parents, they gave me a good upbringing. I have friends from almost all different faiths and cultures.