Same here Bro...👍🏻
emmwann
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
same here
Bi-Haan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
i m putting everything aside about tik tok let's just say it's content creators 70 or 80 % content creators are those who don't have any idea what content is and how to produce it most content creators are some middle class family like me what they produce is useless lipsing and unfunny videos (Not for everyone unfunny) they just starting filming anything they think and put it on tik tok most people like these cringe people with weird makeup + lipsing makes people happy ugh! but me like what the **bleep** is that if you open for you page you will find more unfunny cringey and worthless content (Yes i once installed tiktok and immediately removed after opening for you page) and remaining 30 % tiktokers who produces quality content buried under the burden of 70 % cringey tiktokers it's not tik tok app itself it tiktokers who are making it unworthy
emmwann
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
right...👍👍
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
Bhai is post ko serious way mein lein to zyaada behtar hogaa...Ye koii mazaak nai hai Ye tiktok fitnaa hai ummat e Muhammadi S.A.W.W k liye...😑
sonugulo
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
right❤
0 Likes