Turkhanif
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Signi 75mm Macro Lens 😊😊
savagearpit
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Ohh.
I also want to purchase a mobile lens for this kind of photography. Can you please suggest me which lens should i go for?
I've seen various youtube videos regarding the macro lenses and I'm confused between apexel and skyvik lens.
Turkhanif
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
If you want to purchase your first macro lens then i think Signi 75 mm is best for you
But you like more closer pic than you can go for Signi 25 Mm lens
But i found Signi 75mm lens more better and best in result than all other lense

But even i am suggesting you to do more research and ask to other Samsung members about macro lens... 😊😊😊

You can ask to Riya Ji About That... 🙏😊🙏
savagearpit
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Awkay
i asked to Riya ji 😀
Turkhanif
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Great Riya Ji Is One Of The Best Macro Photographer In Our Samsung Community 😊🙏🙏🙏😊
Galaxy Gallery
Nahi nahi,😊 mai thori koshish karti hu. Thank you very much.😊🙏
You are a wonderful photographer, excellent photographer. Dr Sir hai Ramdas Sir hai, they are awesome. Kaee aur Friends bhi hai.They are awesome.😊
Turkhanif
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Ji Bilqul Aapne Sahi Kaha Dr Sir Ramdas Ji Ki Photography Qabil E Taarif Hai Or Unka Kaam apne Aap Main Hi Professionalizam Dikhata Hai But Jaise Unki Photography Unique Hai Waise Hi Aapke Field Main Aapki Photography Unique Hai... 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Or Yaha Ke Har Members Ki Apni hi Ek Unique Style Hai Jis Se Hame Bahot Kuch Sikhne Ko Milta Hai.... 😊😊🙏🙏🙏🙏

Or Main Aapki Photography Se Bahot Kuch Sikhata Hun Riya Ji Or Dr Sir Ramdas Ji Jaisa Kaam Karna Impossible Hai.... 😊🙏🙏🙏😊
Galaxy Gallery
Thank you very much.😊🙏
That's right. Absolutely true, SIGNI One Lenses- Best lenses for Mobiles ever made to get the maximum out of of your mobile camera, 75mm Macro Lens, with a focal length of 30-75mm get Super Macro shots with little expertise and finest details.