Original topic:

tips for samsung kids what you can do if you forget your password πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

(Topic created on: 10-04-2020 04:06 PM)
eagle_eye
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Gallery
There is an app called Samsung kids which is designed for your kids you also have to put your password in 
It . ( this tip is basically for people without a password) and many people enter samsung kids and forget their pin . 
So this is what you can do .  First you press your power button for 3 seconds  and the power off button and the restart button will appear so tap the power off and then the restart button will disappear.  There will be only one power off button so press hold of the power off button then there will be a button called safe mode and below it would be written tap to open in safe mode so you should tap . Then the tablet will restart and then you can open your device. But the problem doesn't end here when you open your device many apps will be disables so you should go to settings>apps search samsung kids then delete it.After that at the bottom left of your tablet there will be written  safe mode press that then a notification will come written tap to disable safe mode you should tap . Then down it will be written power off or cancel you should power off then after it gets off you should open your device and everything will be alright. This happened to me and I tried any button and i came across this tip.

I posted in gallery because many people check that out
7 Comments
fathhi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
super πŸ‘Œ
eagle_eye
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
thanks is it really useful
mimi2011
Active Level 5