Original topic:

samsung poor standered. s10 lite

(Topic created on: 02-06-2021 08:06 PM)
ऋत
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Hi all,

I faced issue related to type C usb port. Actually not only me who suffered this, so many people who bought this upper middle classed phone buyer (s10 lite). 
Issue was not supporting super fast or even fast charging AS WELL AS earphone not working.

I raised concern in early july (before 4th july), and i saw many post related to this.(not even 6 months of product)

My bad luck that i couldn't go to service center till now. Today feb 5,2010 was last day of my warranty so i had to go for the issue. 

So here the story begains-
I went to care centre today. I gave my phone and they said (after opening my phone) "this is physical damage. (Pics attached). There was (a tiny not even 1×1 mili meters) chip (not even broke just disattached from motherboard) is out now so it is not under warranty. And hence you have to pay for repair."
For your better understanding i wanted to let you know that there is not even single dent or srcach on my phone. So the question arise on the impact testing of the product ( only tecnical persons can get to understand this).

I did not wanted to make a scene there so i paid the bill.

But after that i called customer care number 180040samsung (something like that). The person who attended my call said that it was physical damage,
I gave my logic that not a single scratch on body then how u can say. Then he changed his statement and said service center guys updared that issue was "misuse of type c port". 
Is there anyone who can explain me what the .... misuse of a port and bigger question is what is the test which tells that it is misuse of type C port. 
So i raised same issue with customer care representative and he said,"our supervisor will call you in 2 hours".
And 3 hours past no call.

So please anyone tell me what shoud i do now.
If this is the misuse of port c then what was that tiny chip. And if it was physical damage of impact then within the 6 month a chip came out of motherbord (not borken just loose intact). 

Can anyone tell me where is the physical damage.

6 Comments
ऋत
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
my complaint number for the person who gave me **bleep** promises-1164800491
Name of the person- wajidh
I want to know the action taken against him
0 Likes
ऋत
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
my complaint number for the person who gave me **bleep** promises-1164800491
Name of the person- wajidh
I want to know the action taken against him
0 Likes
A-
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
please post in the Community section 🙏 and ........................ for this post No Need to delete or repost JUST...
CLICK ON 3DOT AT TOP RIGHT CORNER, of your post
>Edit>and Community >POST👍

Screenshot_20210205-163909_Samsung Members_5052.jpg

0 Likes
A-
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Posting it here won't help you..
So please post it in the community section.
I hope your problem gets solved .
0 Likes
ऋत
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
i know. i have contacted service center, customer care number 180057267864 and whatsapp customer service center and again tovthe number 180057267864.

i don't care about who is reading this or not. i just want to ler everyone know that this is the reality. get ready for it. i am loyal samsung customer from 2009.
bit if you don't share your problem at public available place then you are doing wrong. let everyone know.
0 Likes
chaitu197
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
hi man, I have faced the same issue.. very similar n I paid at service center n b4 that only I reached customer care via call n whats app chats asked same questions like You.. they said Hi sir, service center physical inspection is final and their analysis is final decision. U have to pay.

worst Experience #Samsung a brand only popular for its service centers nt for quality

and each and every upgrade they will degrade the camera performances.

we can efford this type of phones one time n we end with this kind of suppot