Original topic:

oreo update worst

(Topic created on: 10-03-2018 10:46 PM)
sundar24
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Samsung j7 prime oreo update very worst .... battery percentage not a accurate...worst update from samsung
VinodBisht
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
App info option is missing while long press on any app after updated
aryanbhandari
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
my oreo update with task chander ,lockstar and other applications 5b2a377f-2494-458f-9d24-1d43c10669f8.jpg
7a6cf78f-9eda-48f6-ad56-23976c58244c.jpg
bea03934-b08a-4512-a4e5-c94033fbca8d.jpg
aryanbhandari
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
on j7 prime
0 Likes
sandhya1
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
👎..... oreo
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
nothing new on oreo update
0 Likes
ravi810
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
worst oreo update ..
0 Likes
Jackie1982
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Hi Friends..

Please watch 4K resolution video of Sakleshpur trip which covers my visit to Kukke Subramanya, Bisle View Point,  Mallalli Falls and thrilling rides in Bisle Ghat...All videos are shot with my Note 9.. Please watch this video and click on like button and share the video if you like it.

Please subscribe my YouTube channel for all latest video updates

https://youtu.be/JxTcV9Y-FUI
0 Likes
AST290
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
in J5 prime oreo update security patch level was 1 September 2018 but in j7 prime its 1 August 2018.
Secondly Game Launcher was being pre installed in J5 prime but no such game optimizer app for J7 prime. Apps like Galaxy App, Samsung Pay is continuously lagging & it close automatically during launching of the app. Samsung clearly stated with this update that nothing much is special for Oreo & no added features except a new UI😤😤
0 Likes
AST290
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Also we saw Samsung Experience 9.5 in Note 9 & S9 while in J7 prime it looks the same as it was with Nougat having Samsung Experience 8.5
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Thank you for being a part of Samsung community. We apologize for the inconvenience you are facing in the device after the update. We would like to suggest you kindly follow the below mention steps to overcome the Issue:

- Navigate to apps >> Settings >> Apps >> Tap on three dots >> Reset app preferences.
- Please run your device in safe mode.
- Please do reset your device on factory mode after taking the data backup Via Smart switch and remove the Google account.
- If still issue persists, the relevant department will serve you better, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/