love her as much as galaxy ❤

bonus: she likes to do yoga poses while she sleeps sometimes 🤣

6 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
cute
gsilverveilb
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
Although they are so adorable I wouldn't allow cats in bed. I know someone who has nine of them and she keeps them all in her rom. One time I asked her "how do you deal with the furs that are everywhere?" 😅
Pawtatuh
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
fur is a common concern however some breeds dont shed too much fur while others shed it regularly. Abby (my cat) generally doesnt shed that much, it only gets a bit troublesome when winter ends and she naturally has to shed. even so, every morning she meows outside my room's door for me to let her in and pet her and when i do that i also brush her, getting the loose fur off of her and she's ready to go! also she's my baby, how could i not allow her on beds! she isn't allowed on counters and tables tho.
gsilverveilb
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
Her cat Snow and Mocha I think are the ones who shed most. When Mocha gave birth to the other 5, all of them were different in color patterns it was so amazing. Not one looked like her and weren't even as furry as her, maybe the father. They didn't know mocha was pregnant when they adopted her. We did a photo shoot with the cats but not all of them as they were afraid of the clicking sound from the camera. She puts them though in like pen just outside her bedroom when she cleans her room. they just go through the window 😅
Pawtatuh
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
OMG THEY'RE ADORABLE!! and yeah looking at the picture i can tell she sheds a lot, cats like this need special care and regular brushing to minimise the fur around the house but it's worth having an angel like this!
0 Likes
gsilverveilb
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
They really are cute and yeah she goes to the vet for grooming. At first I actually thought Snow is a fat cat but nahh.. it's all furs 😅