Original topic:

galaxy a50 after 10 update we want front cam back 25mp

(Topic created on: 04-28-2020 08:27 PM)
meocrazee_official
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Gallery
I am an  Indian samsung user I struggled 3 years to buy a smartphone I saved my penny whenever needed for a smartphone when a50 was launched my budget was not equals to this smartphone price I waited for 7 months more then I ordered it I was happy when it was in my hands that I have a rocking smart phone  .....but after this update my phone has turned from a horse to a donkey and all who is responsible is the manufacturer now I am not feeling great as I was 😥 it's my request to samsung india please provide me any link where I can downgrade back to 9 pie  I was happy there with my 25mp selfie and an camera all rounder .... or I want that setup back ....please help me out Samsung india 😞🥺

24 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
how we can find live chat with an excutive
0 Likes
yvt
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
In Samsung members app>get help>live chat.Type the 'agent' in first message. Then AI Assistant bot will connect to human agent.Tell them that I have a feedback. They will listen to your feedback and report it to concerned persons.But in the view of current situation, the updates may get delayed.
0 Likes
yvt
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
In Samsung members app>get help>live chat.Type the 'agent' in first message. Then AI Assistant bot will connect to human agent.Tell them that I have a feedback. They will listen to your feedback and report it to concerned persons.But in the view of current situation, the updates may get delayed.
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
nothing happened at last they said go tho service center
0 Likes
yvt
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
I don't know anything more.Sorry
0 Likes