Cheers_bruh
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
How did you get that scenery over the sky above? Its interesting
0 Likes
Orayen
Active Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
dear luveen this is edited using double exposure tool of Snapseed and further retouched with pixart.
(only the 🌌 milky way).
But if you want to capture a real Astrophotography you have to setup camera settings on pro mode as higher exposure time,They called long exposure shots.

But the disadvantage of Samsung smartphones is the pro mode camera settings will not let you much features comparing to the Smartphones like Huawei.
Cheers_bruh
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
Such a gental way to reply
Agreed
But you have done a excellent work managing to get the best of what you have !
Really appreciate your skill
Thanks for replying me !
0 Likes
Orayen
Active Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
yeah thank you too ,i like to share things what I know ,with others. and also to learn from others
Orayen
Active Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
The huaweis got option called Light Painting and it also got sub feature named as Star Track mode it let you to setup unlimited exposure time until you top the shutter manually. I got real photos of some star full skies captured using GR5mini.

You can also try for third party camera apps,Some of they forced to open camera lenses for a little more than default.
Cheers_bruh
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
In pixels you can set exposure time (shutter speed) up to 10 seconds
Orayen
Active Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
yeah 10secs of open shutter is enough to take a few awesome shots of Some sceneries of Night sky with stars ,Busy City with trails of lights of vehicles and many more