Original topic:

Why I am a Fan for Galaxy S20FE🤔

(Topic created on: 10-23-2020 07:18 PM)
CrazyBoy28
★★
Options
Galaxy Gallery
"Free from gimmicks, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE appears to hit all the right notes."

The Galaxy S20 FE is probably the first smartphone I have seen that was created as a direct response to the pandemic."

This is the device for the fans who want it all.This is the phone tailor-made for fans of all kinds. So fans can do Photography, Gaming etc. This is the Ultimate Combination of S20 Innovation. 

Clouds

This premium textured haze effect is always awesome to hold the phone in hand. Also comes with Various colors options for us.

120Hz Refresh Rate

Twice as fast, the Super AMOLED display refreshes at a super smooth 120Hz rate to keep action clear and touch response fast.

Pro-grade Cameras

These Pro-grade 8MP+12MP+12MP Cameras delivers a stunning Shot with accurate details

30x Zoom

30x is a decent feature and there is no hype in it. The combination of 3x Optical Zoom and 30x Super Resolution Zoom let us get a close-up on the scene without moving our feet.

Single Take turns us into a pro-level content creator with one tap of the shutter

Xbox Gameplay

This is one of the Greatest Feature that I loved Most. We can stream a lag free Gaming in this Device

Wireless Charging

It also supports Wireless Charging and Reverse Wireless Charging its a valuable feature I loved this.

IP68 Certification

It has IP68 Water Resistance so We can take underwater Shots

25W Charging Support

It Support 25W charging it means a faster charging experience to fill up 4500mAh Battery Quickly 

Box Content

I love this box content Because it comes with charging adopter and Charging cable, its a great thing when compared to Hi, Speed.

"Overall, this is another great phone from Samsung."
0 Comments