Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
Highlighted
Beginner Level 4
nice
Highlighted
Active Level 3
Dear sir,
This T.VENU MADHAV REDDY , SR. EXECUTIVE FOR your service center at narasaraopet. he is torturing public like any thing. branch : narasaraopet, pincode: 522601 . And another thing to him your ASM SALES VIJAYAWADA PERSON also supportiing to him. to torture the public  like this. i have seen that T.VENU MADHAV REDDY  is calling to him. Samsung is torturing me like this from almost 2 months 15 days onwards.

if you want you go through his (T.VENU MADHAV REDDY)mobile calls also. what the disucssions he made with the  ASM SALES VIJAYAWADA PERSON.TODAY REGARDING THIS.(07.09.2020)

i have purhcased SAMSUN M30S mobile. Around 6 months before i faced network problem with this mobile . i have visited to your service center, he asked for the invoice copy. i told that i dont have physical copy , he told that is mandatory. but requested him i will send you soft copy to your mail. but forced to provide the physical copy. i called regarding this to your customer care. they told to send soft copy to his mobile by whats up nunber. accordingly he done the software update and givne back to me. after 4 months once again i faced same problem  and tourch problem and charging pin loose contact problem.

once again visited to your service center , he asked for physical invoice copy.  i have given. he told that,  this service will take from 10 to15 days . He asked mobile to hand over. i requested him , i will not handover the mobile, please take the service request , and give the mobile back. i can use the mobile until the part comes to your service center. then i will come and mobile get it rectified. but he refused for my proposal.  he forced for mobile hand over only.

accordingly i have purchased another mobile and after one week i handed over the mobile to your service center. 

After one weak he called me that part is not available. we will provide with new mobile exchange or DD or coupon .

he asked for the black cheque, aadhar card , original Amazon invoice. all the things handed over to  him. But these all the things one time he has not told to me. for each and every papaer he send me again and again like that he tortured me.

While giving mobile itself i told to him i am not going to accept coupon(06.07.20). But he intentionally processed the COUPON to me. i have also complained to your customer also regarding this on that day itself by call " i am not going to accept the coupon"(06.07.2020) . For this i have made fight with samsung customer care. 

They ultimately accepted the DD. and send to your service center. today i called to customer care and made a chat with WHAT UP number also and confirmed with them that DD has been received by branch or not. They told DD reached to service center.  Today i visited two times to your service center. he is telling that he has not received the DD to service center.

My only request is please go thourgh the courier service COD ,weather The  DD has been reached to service center or not.  If it reached to service center 

kindly take serious action against him.

Please send that  tracking sheet screent shot also to me.

If it reached to service center. then only take the action against him. 

this is my DD.NO. 853955
THIS IS MY BILLNO.4305422099
CUSTOMER ID NO.3100825454

WITH REGARDS,
N.MOHAN RAO

Sent: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 11:54:39
To: "kamleshk1"
Subject: Fw: Communication from Samsung to Mr.Mohan Rao - 3732457762

Dear kamalesh,

Please inform me , weather you will solve the problem or not . Shall I kill him , ultimately samsung is responsible regarding this . You are not responding this. 

WITH REGARDS,
N.MOHAN RAO

Sent from RediffmailNG on Android

Sent: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 10:57:50 GMT+0530
To: "kamleshk1"
Subject: Fw: Communication from Samsung to Mr.Mohan Rao - 3732457762

Dear sir,

Today I have visi
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
hi