PriyankaTank
β˜…β˜…
Options
Galaxy Gallery

53 Comments
VijayStyles
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
Each and every click was perfectly shot....and woww ...every angel u chose was so fabulous fantastic πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜πŸ˜

Cameras get boosted with ur imaginary ideas of clicking shots πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

And so whats is this place ....feed up with some knowledge please??πŸ˜…πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Galaxy Gallery
Thank you so much Vijay , it means alottt , all these were in search of that perfect one angle but turns out I like them all so posted all πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

I wish it keeps the energy boosted only would be needing more creative ideas πŸ˜…

This is The Patrika Gate in Jaipur .
We have a lot gates in jaipur city this one latest build in 2016 ... all other are far too old πŸ˜ƒ
VijayStyles
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
Awww really πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

so u are in search of better poses and luckily all came well na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘perfect πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Awww well u got lot of ram space in ur brain for creative ideas yaar .....keep it glowing πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ‘

Aww this is gate huh ....I heard there are 8 gates nearly to enter into the city right likewise this is one is too huh?? πŸ€”
Galaxy Gallery
Thank youu again so much πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Hahaha i am lucky for that 😁😁

Yeah jaipur has 8 gates but this one is not one of them its inside the city while the others as you said for like entering the city πŸ™‚
And other are roughly like this old structures with different design not like the above one

20210327_115258_22746.jpg

VijayStyles
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
Awww so this gate was newly built ....its like relaxing, selfie taking spot right 🀞🀞🀞 I got it know...... it looks so awesome πŸ‘Œ

Awww

Well thanks for screwing my knowledge too πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Galaxy Gallery
Yesss exactly , structure is made with the today's point of view 😁😁

hahah always welcome πŸ€πŸ»πŸ€πŸ»πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
VijayStyles
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
That's nice ....need visit pink city one day 😍😍😍😍🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞
NirmalaG
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
beautifully taken with all the angels πŸ˜‡πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ€©
Galaxy Gallery