Original topic:

Tree Pipit #WithGalaxy #samsungs20ultra

(Topic created on: 01-25-2021 02:59 PM)
Turkhanif
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Tree pipit A Small Bird And Look Like House Sparrow But She Is Migrated Bird From Syberia To India For The Winter 🐦❄️🌏
 Today Morning I Found This Small Bird In Injured Condition 😌 She Tried To Fly But She Didn't Fly 🦅Because Of Her Left Side Wing Were Injured 🙁🙁
I Take Her To Home And Did Some Heating Methods With Cotton Clothe For Few Minutes And After That I Leave Her To Fly And She Did It Very 🦅🦅🦅
 Well I Hope That She Will Reach Her Home Syberia Safely And Next Year Visit Again India 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
wow wonderful shot
Turkhanif
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Thank You So Much 😊🙏😊
Galaxy Gallery
Very nice. Very cute.
Turkhanif
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Thank You So Much Riya Ji 😊🙏😊
Galaxy Gallery
wow... Hanif... it's a great gesture 👏 👍 👌 🙌 😊... very kind act which will pay us, in many other ways...
got nice pictures to display in the Galaxy gallery...👍😎
next time the bird comes with it's friends and family 👪❤...
take care 🙂😆😄...
0 Likes
Turkhanif
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Thank You So Much Sir 🙏😊🙏
Nature Always Pay Us Back In One Or Other Way
We Have To Be Soft And Responsible Toward Mother Nature Because She Loves Her Each and Every Kind Of Creatures God Give Us Heart And Said That You Are The Most Beautiful Creation Of Me And We Have To Make God Feel Proud That I Didn't Make Mistakes When I Created Most Beautiful Creations As Human being
🙏🙏🙏🙏
Yeah Sir When Winter Start I Am Always Looking For The Winter Session Guest Of Beautiful Country India And I Note Their Time Species And share With My Dad 😊😊😊😊
Definitely They Will Come And Visit Our Beloved India 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
ur Wright friend!!
Turkhanif
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Thank You So Much 😊🙏🙋