Original topic:

This will change your vision towards mobile photography.

(Topic created on: 04-28-2020 03:46 PM)
NachiketS
★★
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Hello everyone I am back here again. This time with some more tips & tricks to up your mobile photography game. Making aesthetic photos & telling a story through them is the key to make your photography interesting and eye catching.

World’s best camera is the one you have with you right now. That's Your smartphone in short. We are aware that the smartphones have their own limitations compared to DSLRs. But photography isn’t about giving excuses. You just have to get the job done with whatever equipment you have in your hands. 

The most common problem we face while photographing with a smartphone is “Focusing issue” due to technical constraints. But we can deal with it by using the manual focusing as almost all smartphones support controlling shutter speed, focusing in pro mode, but that becomes difficult in some cases too.

This kind of photography is called Bokeh photography. It's a very popular concept & very easy to do with your smartphone. 

Here are some examples of Bokeh Photography.

Example 1 : Shot on Samsung S10

Example 2 : Shot on Samsung S10

Such Beautiful Blurred Backgrounds Can be used for creating beautiful & aesthitic typographic Stories on social media platforms.
Heres how,

Shot on Sasmsung S9

Shot on Samsung S10

Introducing blur by shaking your mobile camera while taking photographs is also a great way of creating abstract looking images. It is called as intentional blur.

This can be achieved in two ways..

1) If you are shooting in Auto mode or your smartphone does not have pro camera mode, try doing this in low light. For example, while taking evening shots or while photographing at night.

Shot on Samsung S9 in Auto Mode.

2) If you are shooting in manual or pro mode, shoot with a slow shutter, in that case to get proper exposure compensate it with your ISO & Aperture (if Available).

Shot on S9 in Pro Mode (1/10s, ISO 200)

These are two amazing methods to nail your instagram stories. Do give them a try and post them to instagram.

If this article turned out useful for you, do give your feedback in comments.

Regards,

Nachiket Save.

Samsung BA

My instagram : https://instagram.com/nachiketsave

16 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
This is one of the best post I've come across in Galaxy gallery.. Amazing
Galaxy Gallery
thanks brother♥️
ArunDahiya
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
amazing content
Galaxy Gallery
thanks buddy 😇
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
I really liked the last shot of backlit keyboard.
Galaxy Gallery
thanks man😇
Galaxy Gallery
nice 📸 s 👍👍
Galaxy Gallery
thanks buddy😇
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
Excellent Post🙌🙌