Original topic:

The Man who Refused To Beg!

(Topic created on: 11-12-2019 11:45 PM)
hemantDGR8
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Dear child, I know this will seem a little wild...I saw you taking a pic...haven't eaten for a couple of days and am a little sick. 

I can't sell you my spicy chickpeas as they've gone bad...I have no one who can call me dad...and don't feel bad as I am not sad. 

I don't want to beg and my chickpeas are not as neat..but if I pose for your picture can you get me something to eat? 😞😭😭😭

This old man was hungry for 2 days and was working really hard trying to sell his #streetfood but couldn't sell enough to have one decent meal in these 2 days. 

I request every traveler to go to places and buy #streetfood rather than going to fancy restaurants to fulfill their appetite so that people like him can have atleast 2 meals a day! Booming economy through tourism is not to feed the already fed but to provide those under privileged 2 times bread. . This place is Somnath Temple in Gujrat, India - A wonderful place to visit and see #lordshiva. 

#impactivated #peace #travel #travelphotography #galaxys10plus #spiritual #samsung #travelstories #photographer #photography #photojournalism #god #shiva #somnath #india #poverty #humanity #beinghuman #food #spirituality #savehumanity #poetry #poems #story #storytelling #storyteller
0 Comments