Original topic:

TOOTHPICK.. (Read Description for tips)

(Topic created on: 07-06-2020 10:56 PM)
Galaxy Gallery
I know we are all going through a tough time. We cannot travel much, most of us are bored at home not knowing what to do. For all of us who want to do something different and new in photography, with limited things lying around at home, this is an idea.I have photographed toothpicks here using my Galaxy S9+ and I would be sharing some ideas like this and equipments you need etc.
It's amazing to see simple objects turn into beautiful photographs.
Shot on Samsung Galaxy S9+

Equipments Needed
1. Your Galaxy Smartphone
2. A4 Size Paper 
3. Subject (Toothpick in this case)
4. White plastic bag 
5. Secondary phone or Torch

Shot on Samsung Galaxy S9+
How to click?
This is an easy shot. I arranged toothpicks uniformly and placed an A4 sheet behind it to set the background white. Using my S9's pro mode, I set the focus to macro and shutter speed to auto.  The subject needs to have some light falling on it, so I have used a plastic bag with my Galaxy S6 (with flash on) in it. This setup helps you get a soft light which is a highlight for these kind of shots. I then cropped the picture and composed the shot. You can try this shot with uniformly arranged pencils, colour pencils or a comb. If you don't have pro mode then you can always lock your focus to macro and click.
Do comment down your suggestions or reviews on this post.
Keep Clicking. 
10 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
sahi hai bhai , i will try 👍👍👍
Galaxy Gallery
Bhai, Do post it in the Galaxy Gallery once you have clicked.
Galaxy Gallery
I hope you the plastic bag idea from my members live😋😋 just kidding but amazing lighting
Galaxy Gallery
I've been using them before bro. But your live helped me get more knowledge about lightings. Wish to see more such stuff from you which will immensely help us all.
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
hahah I was just trying to pull your leg. you are one of the best here for macro photography
Galaxy Gallery
Haha.. thank you bro.. Means a lot to me🥰
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
woow 🔥
Galaxy Gallery
Thanks a lot bro
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
excellent 👍