Original topic:

THE GALAXY THEOUGH MY GALAXY

(Topic created on: 01-21-2023 07:41 AM)
secretcapturer
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Shot this pic with my Galaxy s22 ultra (snapdragon)

Place: Gandikota, India

This Canyon called Gandikota is located in Andhra Pradesh . Light ususally gets dispersed if the sky is too cloudy. So, I pre-planned my visit on a clear sky and a sunny day. There was some light pollution at the canyon itself as more than 200 people were camping and the top of the canyon was flooded with light/lamps. Then I found an isolated spot nearby where there was a small pit (small crater with 1 meter diameter). Then I positioned my phone inside the pit in such a way that no reflections fell over my lens. Then I stood nearby the pit to restrict the residual light reflection by making my shadow fall over the phone. Then I shot the long exposed pic with S-Pen, a really great tool for Photographers like me. Even I couldn't guess, but the pic turned out really good.

App used: Default S22 ultra camera Settings are as follows. Aperture: f1.8 Shutter Speed: 30 Seconds Focal Length: 6.4mm ISO: 640 White Balance: Auto Just nailed a mobile selfie stick to the ground and shot this. No geo-trackers used. Used S-Pen as a remote shutter. Edited using Adobe Lightroom.

7 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
Beautiful view
AsrS22ultra
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Excellent
piyussh07
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Nice 🫶🏻
Have you tried Expert raw on S22u?
Galaxy Gallery
I have it installed. But yet to try out
0 Likes
piyussh07
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Reply to this comment whenever you'll use that 😅 and tell what were the difference btw to from your pov :)
Thanks in advance, keep posting such stuff 🫶🏻
kooldude7285
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
What a shot.. superb... its bliss to watch this view i am sure...
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
Mind boggling pics. Being Mumbaikar, Didn't know that in India u can see such clear sky. In city like mine, it's a rare to zero phenomena.