Original topic:

Starry Night (Orion) - Not Shot on M30s

(Topic created on: 03-15-2020 03:04 PM)
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Last week I went for a sky observation with my friends, and was really hoping to capture some nice pictures of the milky way, none of us had DSLRs we are just amateur astronomers with a 5 inch telescope.

Hence, we were relying on our phones camera, now  you can do astrophotography with your smartphone camera but you need to have a dedicated pro mode in your camera where you can control the exposure and shutter speed manually, I knew my M30s camera was not equipped with a fully functional pro mode. That's why I took my Mi A1 with me with a gcam mod.

This is one of the pictures that I captured with my two year old Mi A1 and I just wish I could have done that with my M30s.

My friends 7K realme did well than my 13k M30s. 

I know my stuff around technology very well and honestly I have never used a Samsung device ever in my life and I was never going to use one in my life unless and until I felt like 

I don't regret using this device because it was a gift from my little brother, unlike me, he trusts Samsung and has been using samsung from the start. I just hope that Samsung stops fooling their user base with all the numbers about megapixels, I have never despised using this smartphone but every time I open the camera, I feel pure pain😂

4 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
😂😂😂😂😂🤣😆🤪😝😝
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
Kya bolu bhai😅😅😅
Pro mode ke naam par sirf yeh teen functions diye hai, kam se kam pro mode toh fully functional dete
Galaxy Gallery
Aur ni to kya..bhai dheere bolo warna agle update me ye bhi le lega Samsung😂🤣😆
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
😂😂 mujhe abhi one UI 2 ka hi tension hai.. jo thode bahot features diye hai kahi gayab na karde😅