Original topic:

Samsung is an utter disappointment,green line issue

(Topic created on: 06-01-2023 04:39 AM)
drstine
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Gallery

I am writing to express my complete disappointment and dissatisfaction with Samsung as a brand, specifically regarding the poor build quality of their products and the subpar service provided by their repair centers. This letter serves as a formal complaint regarding my recent experience with the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra and the subsequent customer service received.

Firstly, I must highlight the recurring issues I have encountered with my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. Despite being a flagship device, it has repeatedly exhibited problems, requiring multiple repairs. Such consistent malfunctions not only inconvenience me as a customer but also reflect poorly on Samsung's commitment to quality and reliability.

Moreover, I am deeply dissatisfied with the service I received from the Samsung repair center located at Mel Mawatha, The Phone Company. It is disheartening to note that their negligence caused the bottom microphone of my S21 Ultra to malfunction. Consequently, I was compelled to seek assistance from a third-party repair center for the microphone replacement. The lack of attention to detail and the resulting inconvenience caused by the authorized repair center has further eroded my trust in Samsung's service capabilities.

Furthermore, I find it perplexing and unjustifiable that Samsung is applying warranty terms and conditions to an out-of-warranty device. This is particularly evident in the context of my situation, where I sought resolution for a screen replacement issue. It is evident that Samsung is attempting to evade its responsibility to provide a free screen replacement by leveraging technicalities in the warranty terms and conditions. This approach is disappointing, as it demonstrates a lack of integrity and customer-centricity.

In light of these grievances, I must convey my decision to refrain from any future purchases from Samsung. My recent experiences have left me with no confidence in the brand's commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. I also regret to inform you that I will actively discourage others from considering Samsung products, as my experience serves as a testament to the disappointing nature of their offerings.

In conclusion, I am deeply disappointed with Samsung's product quality and the service I have received, which has led to multiple inconveniences and frustrations. I urge you to address these concerns promptly and effectively, providing a satisfactory resolution to regain my trust as a customer. Failure to do so will solidify my resolve to sever any ties with Samsung, both as a consumer and as a brand advocate.

6 Comments
SP-K
Active Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Sad to hear😑 😔
chanuga123senath
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
My father's galaxy s20+ has get green lines on display after update android 12
drstine
Active Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Call Samsung support and complain
0 Likes
mayurakumara
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
My son 71 also have that green line 20230603_170958_1000010786_1685792399.jpg
drstine
Active Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Please look into this green line appearing on the S21 Ultra without any damage because @Samsungmobile is doing nothing about it
https://twitter.com/MR_______Tweet/status/1613766699920293889?t=SdHpx8R0ONaO4UniW22aVQ&s=19
0 Likes
suddatharidu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Tharidu
0 Likes