9 Comments
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Wasted money
TonyStárk
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
Issue is not money bro, it's brain issue. If I really want epic night photography, I would rather keep by s22 ultra and buy a good DSLR for that price.
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
By Seeing 2nd pic..If this is the output of Nightmode & Nothing wrong with Camera then the hype Created by BA's is no where near the reality...So much of Scattered light Reflection 🤔 though nowadays this more common problem with all premium sets from Samu Compare to Series 9 & 10 Handset's...
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Right...light scattering is an issue. Earlier phones used to do better job in controlling lights.
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
They may or may not fix this through Software update becoz nobody knows what way Samu will go 😂😂 But in reality this is all about Image Processing through Software ( ie Nightography, Lowlightography, Moonshot at higher zoom etc) & they project it as a exclusive part of Camera Sensor 🤪😜 So that they can sideline preceeders by this excuse only otherwise they have to give all the features (Which are not Hardware dependant) to older series too🤔🤔
Haripalanki
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
No issues. It's my wish
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
That's of course true, but our actions have ecological impact too. It's better for all of us if we use perfectly ok products for the maximum possible time. Otherwise, it's a waste of common resources and harm to our environment.

Btw congrats on your new phone. 😇 😇
Galaxy Gallery
Nice view 👌🏻
0 Likes
Haripalanki
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
I have bought this new one for about 60 k which includes the upgrade of my old phone and 6k shop owner discount. I sold off the new buds and my old galaxy 4 watch for 10k. So I got it for 50 k. In addition I will get 5k samsung gift voucher later. If I keep my existing phone for one more year, I don't get any upgrade value and i need to bear all the software or mother board related issues if any. I have experienced this when Iam using note 9. After 18 months the screen started showing black patches. Service center told me mother board issue, I have to pay about 25 k to 30 k to replace it.
0 Likes