Original topic:

Rishikesh Diaries

(Topic created on: 11-04-2019 09:39 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
see above comment from @arijitkoner98 and he has changed his name too...people will quit @avinav if you keep on entertaining such nuisance people
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
I agree Avinav.
A true Samsung fan never left Members community because of such spammers.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
@raviijangra the issue is resoved and long gone...appreciate your concern 🙂👍
0 Likes
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Galaxy Gallery
posting pictures of comod with feces is now allowed here? waah! let everyone post that from now. also posting the same thing a 1000 times!
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Galaxy Gallery
whatever be the case as a medical student I can surely see that person needs some psychiatric consultation.
Galaxy Gallery
😅 a agree @arijit but we live in democracy bro i am not in his favour I want to say dont give him a lot of attention when he loss his energy he stop spamming himself.

we have a lot of more grate thing on our community They need our attention not spammers.
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Galaxy Gallery
It's over now and fine👍
0 Likes
Avinav
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
@imprompt and @arijitkoner98, please refrain from getting abusive, even while responding to someone posting some stuff. Your content is also being reported by multiple users and is under review.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
@avinav we spoke politely but he does not listen to anyone and if you scroll for others posts all we can see is his posts atleast there has to be limit..he is insanely posting photos minute by minute which has nothing to do with community...he is just advertising the samsung product which even you do....the problem is members are unable to see others posts..only his posts are coming...we tried to make him understand but does not listen to any member..then what should we do..you cannot block this person also..and he is not even posting in galaxy gallery inspite of telling him to do..
0 Likes
Avinav
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Still no reason to start violating community guidelines yourself.