Original topic:

Rishikesh Diaries

(Topic created on: 11-07-2019 12:44 AM)
21 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
Great Post👍.
If You Don't Mind, Can You Do Me One Favor. Please🙏 Like My Post And Help Me To Win. Thank-You💚 For Your Time.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Diwali-With-Samsung-Members-Family-DiwaliwithGalaxy/td-p/...
0 Likes
Avinav
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Hi

Thanks for participating!
Why don't you share a post where you are clicking the same subject in all three modes?

Take an example of below post!

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note/CreatedOnNote-Task-1/td-p/2769420
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
Avinav block this member immediately there is an outcry in the communtity because of his posts and even his level is getting increased within a day..he is posting pics every 5 mins. please do the needful
0 Likes
Avinav
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Hi
Have raised for review. There's a process for banning,which is slower since he's not posting inappropriate content. Rest assured, he's been sent a warning as part of due process and will be banned by tomorrow, if he proceeds this way.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
what do you mean? he is posting photos every minute in every gallery avinav...to create a problem to the community members this isn't enough for you. So you will be waiting uptill he posts inappropriate content. what is the meaning of this avinav. and he is sending everyone this pic...is this post allowed in community? who is your superior?
0 Likes
Avinav
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Hi imprompt
Appreciate your deep concern towards all Members and their experience. As with all forums, there are rules and processes here as well. His content is not in any violation, but the frequency and randomness have prompted a warning. Your advice has been taken under consideration, along with others who are reporting the same. Moderation team is currently reviewing the case. In case you have more to share, please mail us at membersindia@samsung.com
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
warning is not enough...do you want members to quit members app just for this bugger?
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
don't be overreacting bro there is proves for everything they can't block any user without follow there policies.
Avinav
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Why give him so much importance? I'm sure people won't start quitting the app because of a spammer.
Appreciate your concern, will review and proceed.