Original topic:

Reddit Opted Me In Mod Offering & Putted Together Something Special For Me!

(Topic created on: 04-29-2022 12:43 AM)
GalaxyTechie
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy Gallery
They Mean Me A Lot To Them As An Especially Dedicated Moderator! TYSM Reddit For This Initiative! I'm an especially dedicated moderator of these subreddits/communities in Reddit. Here's my profile https://www.reddit.com/u/Proshis_Saha_Swopna?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

6 Comments
ㅤ
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
they have lots of copy/paste msg...
which suits best they just send.. and this one was the best for u.. so they pasted and sent.😁👏👏
GalaxyTechie
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
Hmm... but at the end of the day, I'll get Skillshare subscription of 6 months and SnackMagic Boxes directly from USA.
0 Likes
Ab_Heartsy
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Are you saying they give you moderator position for those forums, does it pay u any ₹?
GalaxyTechie
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
No, They never paid me anything and never will. For example, I'm like Samsung Maker in Reddit who gave solutions on a regular basis in posts just like in Samsung Members. One benefit is Samsung Makers get gifts before any Unpacked Events if they opt-in, like in last Galaxy A Unpacked Event, but in Reddit, it isn't. So Reddit just announced that they'll give gifts to the moderators as they're hard-working and developed a vast community. It's just like a platform of Samsung Members or WhatsApp Group or Telegram Group or Discord Server etc. where we discuss, post, comment about One UI, Bixby, Samsung Galaxy A50, Samsung Galaxy M32 & Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3. These communities have already crossed 10K Members.
Ab_Heartsy
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Oh okay good to know 👍🏼
0 Likes
GalaxyTechie
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
You'll understand more when you visit my profile linked in the post. Hope you understand.