RakeshReddysadi
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Gallery

“When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.”

“It’s weird that photographers spend years or even a whole lifetime, trying to capture moments that added together, don’t even amount to a couple of hours.”

“Character, like a photograph, develops in darkness.”

“Once photography enters your bloodstream, it is like a disease.”

“Only photograph what you love.”

“In photography there are no shadows that cannot be illuminated.”

“Life is like a camera. Just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot.”

“When I photograph, what I’m really doing is seeking answers to things.”

“Great photography is about depth of feeling, not depth of field.”

“Life is like a camera. Just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot.”

The new look of Bheemili Beach 😍 . . #bheemiliclicks #bheemili #bheemilibeach #beaches #beachlove #vizagnews #vizagclicks #vizag #andhra #andhrapradeshtourism #tourism #touristplace #indiaclicks #india

#love #followback #Twitterers #tweegram #photooftheday #20likes #amazing #smile #follow4follow #like4like #look #instalike #igers #picoftheday #food #instadaily #instafollow #followme #girl #instagood #bestoftheday #instacool co #follow #colorful #style #swag

“In photography there is a reality so subtle that it becomes more real than reality.”
“Photography is the story I fail to put into words.”
0 Comments