Original topic:

Please share this post🙏🙏

(Topic created on: 06-24-2022 07:37 PM)
rush20
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Gallery

I couldn't capture puppy's image I was in hurry.

His mom.

Landmark

I was going back home today from service road of eastern express highway.I was on bike and saw this cute puppy on service road he was in the center of the road we immediately stopped bike and picked him and putted him on side of the road but he came back on the road nearly survived death 2 times. Again and agian he comes on road don't even care of vehicles going by just sits there his mom also stays there on side of the road. Some vehicles stop seeing him but what if some don't see him😭.So the reason I made this post is whoever traveling from eastern express highway please see for them be careful.Please don't hit them.
If anyone can adopt them it's good.
I have shared the coordinates of a location near they stay.Its around 10-15 minutes away.
Anyone who here has some other social(Facebook,Instagram,etc) please share this post there.Share this to our mumbaikers who travel through that road and let the puppy and his mom be safe🙏

19°06'19.2"N 72°55'50.3"E

Dropped pin

10 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
It is 30-45 mins drive from my place so sorry
And it doesn't come in my route
rush20
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
No worries just share this with our fellow mumbaikers ✌️
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Ok bro. You there on Twitter?
rush20
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
No
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Looks like a pet with the belt and all.
rush20
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Not a pet was a pet
They live under a hut made near there.(it's of highway workers)
Galaxy Gallery
Ok 😖 but im way too far 😕
rush20
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Very far😅
Ab_Heartsy
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Search for pet care organisations near you on maps or Google app, they might take care of it, you just have to send them this infos😊👍🏼