Original topic:

Photography Day Challenge 4 - Black & White Photography - #WithGalaxy A30, M32

(Topic created on: 07-19-2022 12:17 AM)
Galaxy Gallery
Photography Day Challenge - 4
Theme :- Black & White Photography 
  • Device Used :- Samsung Galaxy A30, Samsung Galaxy M32 (4G)
  • Date Of Contest :- 9th July, 2022
  • Hashtags :- #withGalaxy #ramdasphotography #bnwphotography #SamsungIndia #SamsungMembers
"When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in Black and white, you photograph their souls!”
 - Ted Grant
Best Black & White Photograph Clicked My Me.
Device :- Samsung Galaxy M32 (4G)

This is probably the best street photograph I have captured till now. The secret of being the best lies in the composition. This is a "Frame In A Frame In A Frame" composition. The first frame is in the shape of a trapezium formed by the legs of the dog & the second frame is the triangle formed by legs of the football player. The spherical football makes the story of the football game more perfect. Also there are a lot of geometrical shapes in this photograph. If we look at the photograph, our vision goes directly to the subject - the goalkeeper facing his back. Also we can find 3 different layers - the first layer consisting of the legs of the dog, the second layer consisting of the legs of the football players, the third layer containg the subject. I captured this moment by observing the movement of the football players along with the movement of the dog. It was a very difficult task to observe the postion of both of these elements. Then I kept on waiting for the perfect moment & finally captured this. This is captured with my smartphone - Samsung Galaxy M32. 

• Some Of My Best Black & White Photographs Clicked #WithGalaxy Are Given Below. Please Check All Of The Photograph & Drop Your Feedback.

Device :- Samsung Galaxy A30

Each & Every Photograph Posted In This Article Can Be Explained With The Rules Of Photography & Mathematics. In The Last Photograph Of This Article, Let Me To Explain The Reasons Why This Photograph Is Visually Attractive To The Audience. 

(i) Rule Of Thirds :- 
The Rule of Thirds is the process of dividing an image into thirds, using two horizontal and two vertical lines. This imaginary grid yields nine parts with four intersection points. When we position the most important elements of our image at these intersection points, we produce a much more visually interesting photograph.

(ii) Rule Of Odds :-
The "rule of odds" suggests that an odd number of subjects in an image is more interesting than an even number. Thus, if you have more than one subject in your picture, the suggestion is to choose an arrangement with at least three subjects or some odd number.

(iii) Use Of Different Layers :-
To make an effective layered street photograph, you want something interesting to be happening in each of these layers. Also to note, you can create layers in street photography with 2 layers, or even 4-5 layers. Also by adding negative space around the subjects and objects in your frame, you will add more depth.

19 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
Superb, asadharon.🙂
Galaxy Gallery
Thank you so much didi 🥰🥰
Galaxy Gallery
Amazing 👏 🙀 😯 😮
Galaxy Gallery
Thank You 😃
Galaxy Gallery
Welcome ☺
0 Likes