supper
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Thnx..
storyspeller
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
hey brother can you some a favour. download Dex app from Samsung website in your computer and connect your phone with computer using USB-C cable use the Dex.
can you post some photos of it below any of my posts. please?
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Posted on Forum, kindly Check...
0 Likes
storyspeller
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
brother we have pretty big problems comming around the corner. it's about our favourite Dex on PC option. I told you about the Dex on computer is exclusive for S10 and note 10. we old members ( note 9 and s9) got this update because it's beta. there is no many S10 or note 10 users who registered for beta programme. so samsung gave us this option for us just for debugging we will mostly loss this feature after the official update. please ask others to send query on this topic so that at least they will consider our request make it quick
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
I don't think So... But Final Authority is Samsung...
storyspeller
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
check the web and also ask to samsung. hey told this
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
See in web it is there from past when this feature was launched with Note10 Series and they haven't updated it till now, Since till date officially it is not available with Note9 (Only in Beta)...Further more One UI 2 Beta is Specific (Slightly Different) with Note9 & Note10, So it is not like that we are using Totally Same Beta what is used by Note10 users...Also they will never ever say anything untill & unless they have any Confirm news So they always give reply in such a way...Yes bt again final decision will be of Samsung...
storyspeller
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
same beta isn't what I meant. most of note 10, tab s6 and S10 or even the fold users haven't registered for beta program. they don't want to ruin there new device.
Samsung have us this feature to check whether everything is right. sometimes it can be like that, have you remember about the video editor that I told they removed it last OS update.
yeah final decision all lies with Samsung and your words are a piece of hope