Original topic:

My experience with samsung service centre❗️❗️❗️

(Topic created on: 01-21-2023 12:05 PM)
garvitgoel_
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Recently i broke my s22 ultra front screen and got it repaired, after 1 day i noticed my back cover was popping out bulging out a little bit i again go to service center they again sealed the back cover with new tape and after that too it happened and then they opened the backcover and found the residue of previous tape they removed it and again sealed it and guess what it again happened and today while repairing the backcover they broke the whole back glass and told me to repair it for free, i have mixed thoughts towards their services, they were very helpful and cooperative but on other hand they didn't take of issue like previous tape residue etc.

You can see the little gap between the back cover and screen broken by them😅
They gave me 2 days time, as they ordered a new back glass or cover 
garvitgoel_
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
Yup for ordered part
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Through your post what i got is that they haven't handled the task Properly with Full care & you need to mail for that to Samsung with Job Sheet/Sheets..So they never do such mistakes again...It's a very Common phenomenon to remove the Previous adhesive Completely before adding new one for pasting otherwise it will leads to uneven pasting..Even a simple Tempered glass can't be fixed properly if the display not Cleaned thoroughly..
garvitgoel_
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
They didn't provided me job sheet but i had it's number job sheet number now what to do?
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Have they repaired immediately infront of you ?? Otherwise while depositing your Handset for repair they need to give you job sheet with complete Handset details & Issue with it...I always take pdf image of the job Sheet immediately when I receive & Save it for future reference if possible.. How they haven't given you i am shocked 🤔🤔
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
If no job sheet then you would have received SMS or mail on your mobile number/Mail id....If yes then you can forward same mail or Screenshot of that sms to Samsung Highlighting Subject → Very Poor & Low grade issue handling (S22ULTRA Pasting after Display changed)...just highlight the Job no with Date & Complete Handset details then quote your handset's issue & later Highlight that Pasting done multiple times instead of that it should have been done properly in a single task ...and finally quote that to hide their ignorance they replace the outer part of S22ULTRA with new one by breaking the older one handled wrongly by them...You can add few more lines about the pain you have bear in these 2 or 3 days taken by them...And finally quote one line that because of this Poor quality of service & their ignorance now I am more bothered about my Handset's IP68 rating. Who will be responsible if mine Handset's IP68 rating broken ??? Hence take serious action against them so that they don't repeat such mishandling again with anybody else... Waiting for your Positive response...Thanks ...But it is only Useful for Authorised Service Centre only...
0 Likes
garvitgoel_
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
They replaced whole backcover and camera lenses and did ip68 and wrt test infront me
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Good 👍👍
0 Likes
garvitgoel_
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
Can you help me with content of the mail and how to write only job sheet no. I had.
piyussh07
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
In such a case, am afraid of your smartphone's ip rating now 😅 😂
nivhA
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
V
0 Likes