Original topic:

My experience with Galaxy Phones and earbuds

(Topic created on: 07-29-2019 08:26 PM)
Vijayalekshmi
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Gallery
I am using samsung from past 3 years. Last 2 yrs i had Galaxy S8 and it was awesome phone. Fon luks gud. Specifications, cam, features everything was very nice and comfortable in using. I have experience in galaxy fonz so i bought Galaxy S10+ when it was launched. I have prebooked the fon thats y i got earbuds also in offered price. i am very much happy with the new fon with new luks and new model. Cam features, touch, storage everything is perfect. I will give 4.5 out of 5. 

I am not good in photographies. But i am attaching some of the pics which i took from my galaxy S8 and S10+. 

if there is a pros means there will be cons also ryt. I saw only i thing which i will request samsung team to rectify or sought it dwn that is battery backup. Bcz without powerbank i cant use this fon more than 3 hours. I am a phone miniac person and all the tym i am into the fon. so i need charge all the tym which is lagging in this. 

Otherwise this is the best fon which i felt was extremely gudd.. I am more happy to use Galaxy S10+ rather than Iphone XS or XS max...

9 Comments
rizwan143
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
nice all pic
Vijayalekshmi
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
Thank u 🥰 someone who knows to take pic, if they have taken no then it will be more beautiful ❤
rizwan143
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
wellcome
Galaxy Gallery
Galaxy Gallery
babi07
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
excellent shots enjoyed
Vijayalekshmi
Active Level 1