Original topic:

My S8 and its life with samsung People

(Topic created on: 11-09-2018 01:08 AM)
GodSlayer
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Gallery
I bought this piece of beauty last year...I was so happy...I took photos, played music and used every cool feature and then one day i was wandering around and the Reincarnation of beauty(my S8) was in my pocket and i hit the side of the pole with no such thrust and its glass fell to dust. I called the customer care...told them the story...they said get it checked from the service centre...i was sure that the screen was defected but of..i paid around 15k indian money...i went to recieve the phone...In repair the service centre people broke the back glass(😂)..I said "Hey, you guys broke the back glass" one ma'am there replied "Sir, we got it like that" 🤨 I was like wtf bloddy liar but one girl their said, out of the blue when the whole centre was defending themselves... Girl: It was not broke.. centre people:😡😡😡...then they lost the "battle of screen"...They refused to give the slip for the back scree repair.. told me to trust them...I called customer care many times..reported about tge issue ...after days of struggle one nice man helped me... they were forced to give me a repair slip...then also they asked us to wait for 2 hours because they were very busy and not having time to print a slip and the best part was that the place was customer less 1😂😂....I got my phone with battery heat and many issues...I never went to the center i was too terified that my dream phone just got ruined....Again its Charging jack got issue..I went to the centre...There was only dust in the part...they lied and changed it for money...Never bothered to tell me the issue. Many people suffer because of Service centre people.. Why samsung can not control things..I thought of upgrading my phone to note 9 but oops i lost hope and trust in samsung.😁😁😁
4 Comments
GaganBro
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
Wish you the days that bring you happiness infinite and a life that's prosperous and bright...
Happy Bhai Dooj 💐💐💗@ironman
Shiv9564
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
❤❤❤❤❤You are on right track😀
0 Likes
ashu225
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
you are choosen correct smartphone
0 Likes
NAzZiR