Original topic:

Muntingia calabura, Jamaica Cherry #WithGalaxy #samsungs20ultra

(Topic created on: 01-07-2021 10:53 PM)
Turkhanif
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Muntingia is a genus of plants in the family Muntingiaceae, comprising only one species, Muntingia calabura, and was named in honour of Abraham Munting. It is native to the neotropics, from Mexico south to Bolivia, with edible fruit, and has been widely introduced in other tropical areas
16 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
Great, perfect.
Turkhanif
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Thank You So Much Riya Ji 😊🙏😊 Riya Ji i Am Trying To Do Good In Macro Shots But Whenever I am Taking Shot I Am Always Keep In Mind Your Work And Perfection Of Photography 🙏🙏
Galaxy Gallery
Thank you very much.🙏 I'm glad to hear that.But I'm still a beginner, and I learn from all of you.Your pictures are very beautiful.
Turkhanif
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Pleasure Is All Mine Riya Ji 🙏🙏
Riya Ji You Are Deserving More Than That Because I Know That How Hard Is Macro Photography It's Need So Much stability Patience And Hard Work To Capturing Good Shots And For Me You Are Perfect Macro Photographer Riya Ji
And
I Am Getting And Learning Lot's Of Things From You About Macro Photography 💯💯🙏🤚

Galaxy Gallery
Thank you very much.🙏
Turkhanif
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Pleasure Is All Mine Riya Ji 🙏🙏🙏
Galaxy Gallery
nice captures Hanif...
not heard and seen... 👍👌👏
Turkhanif
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Thank You So Much Sir 😊🙏😊 It's Produce Sweet Fruits Small Like Red Cherry And From Morning To Evening You Can Find Lots Of Birds On This Tree Cuz Of His Sweet Fruits.. Its Easy To Grow Tree In Any Climate 😊🙏😊
Galaxy Gallery
nice information 👌👍❤ Hanif...