Original topic:

Motherboard Issue Samsung M30s

(Topic created on: 08-01-2021 05:38 PM)
Romilaa
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Gallery
A few weeks back my Samsung M30s got stuck on logo and wouldn't restart or even shut down. Then after a few hours it was dead. I went to the #samsungservicecenter but of no avail. They took 180rs service charge just to say that they will have to replace the motherboard and the cost would be 5500 rupees for the same. Even after paying such a huge amount, they could only provide me 3 months of warrantee at 5500 rupees. 

My family and I have been using Samsung products for years and this is such a huge issue. Samsung Galaxy please look into it, we are unsatisfied and angry customers that such expensive phones are getting internally damaged and the cost of repair is so much. There are a good number of people who have faced this issue with m30s. A request to Samsung to adhere to this issue ASAP, otherwise you're only falling in the eyes of the customers.

Planning to file a mass complaint against samsung m30s devices for this motherboard issue. Please let me know in the comment section if you too are facing this problem. We can complain in large numbers and the company will be pressurized to do something about it. 

2 Comments
Bhavya711
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Can you please send your details to es_techco on Instagram?
He's a famous youtuber and will make a video on it.
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery

I am also facing the same issue. I am with you

0 Likes