Original topic:

Morning Habit! ☕ 📸 Galaxy Note8

(Topic created on: 03-30-2021 12:30 PM)
cjohnpabit
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Gallery

You have to be a little more creative when you're alone and don't have enough equipment to execute a good shot. 

Story time!!

I'm at my hotel room, ALONE! With no one to take worth sharing pictures of me. I had this clever idea. 
I put my note 8 on screen mirror. (Connected it to my room's Smart Tv so i can see my phone screen on tv) i had to do this since i want to use my phones rear camera for a better quality shot. I place my phone on the table where i focused it on that exact place. I sat on the chair looking at myself on the tv looking for my best angel 😂. The most amazing part here is the fact that i no longer need to put my phone on timer. I just need to use my VOICE and say the magic word, SMILE 😍. (SAMSUNG CAMERA Have this features where you have options on how you will take a photo. On my case, i use this voice command where yiu just have to say smile and it will automatically take a photo.) And that's how i got this best shot. 

Ps: Sorry on how i narrated the story behind this pic 😂😂😂 Not good at story telling tho! 

4 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
🥰😍Clever idea indeed!!! Great shot 🥰😍👍Everyone has its own style of telling stories...Good start!!!👍🥰👍
cjohnpabit
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
Aw, thank you po. Love your name mommycha 😊😊😊❤❤❤
Galaxy Gallery
🥰😍👍You're welcome iho !!! 🥰😍👍
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
Nic
0 Likes