Original topic:

Me and my galaxy family #GalaxyLifeUniterrupted

(Topic created on: 07-24-2019 06:41 PM)
dj9494
★★
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Hello fellow members, 
My seamless galaxy experience has two stories. First is my everyday experience and another experience is of a week in a kinda smart home(an experience that gave me chills of having the same house for myself). 

My galaxy s10, galaxy buds and myself. 

Before galaxy s10, I had s9 plus & AKG headphones. During this time I had to charge my mobile and headphones separately. After buying S10 and galaxy buds, My life got simpler. Now all I have to charge my mobile and along with it, my buds get charged with the help of wireless powershare of s10. So from then no hessel of charging things separately. 

Thanks to Bixby routines, I am having a much easier time. For example, I have made a Bixby routine which actives when I am in and my buds are connected to my mobile(which is as easy as opening a box). My mobile automatically starts playing music and tracks my workout. 

With Samsung Health app and my mobile, I can also keep a track on my sleep. The records are good but honestly not as good as galaxy active. 

THE ABOVE EXPERIENCE IS NOTHING IN COMPARISON WITH WHAT I AM GOING TO TELL YOU

The smart home that gave me good chills 

In the month of June 2019, I was in Lavasa. I stayed there for a week in a smart home. In this home has lights of Philips hue, Samsung smartthings hub, Samsung family hub refrigerator, Samsung smart tv, all the rooms & bathrooms had wireless speakers(not sure about the company), even the door locks were smart locks and much more. 

After my stay in this place, I was like I need this for life. What an experience of new era technology and galaxy ecosystem!!!!

My experience in that place goes like this. During my stay, I had my new galaxy s10. As soon as I was instructed regarding the smartthings by the caretaker, I started connecting/configure things according to my ease. The Bixby routines helped me a lot ones again. As soon as I go in/out of the house Bixby routines automatically locks/unlocks the doors with the help of Samsung smart things hub. Similarly, I had made a routine that when I enter the bathroom in the morning Bixby automatically connects my mobile to the speaker and plays my playlist. Another thing which I liked a lot was the Samsung refrigerator. With the help of smart things and Bixby, I was able to see what's inside the refrigerator(you need to enter the list of new things when keeping them in the refrigerator😓) and even leave a note for everyone else. 

To be honest I am not able to Express my experience when I was in that home but if you have the chance to that in a smart home don't miss that opportunity. Unfortunately, I don't own the place but that few days were amazing. Thank you, Samsung for making such an ecosystem.

As you read in my article, Samsung & its ecosystem are really helpful for me and made my life much easier than my expectations. Samsung for life 😎🔥 

And do you know how to get edge lighting like I have??

Wish more and more people participate.

And how can I forget galaxy series has helped me a lot in my photography and videography. I can get very excellent quality of the footage. Feel free to check my Instagram https://instagram.com/galaxyguy94?igshid=183coc3kp7zhl
#GalaxyLifeUniterrupted #SamsungMembers 
Some of my photos/videos I click via my galaxy s10
neham26
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
great post.
Raja1236
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery

Superb

gauravpanchal
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery

Wow

0 Likes
Samsung_G2K9XlD
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Gallery

Me too broh I'm 90 % satisfied with s10+ 

♥️

Galaxy Gallery
what's bugging you??? I ment the 10%
0 Likes
Dhruv21
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery

Rightly said, Samsung has made our lives much easier just by adding smallest of details what we might not even notice in our day to day lives. 

Would love to experience the Samsung ecosystem myself now after was I heard !! Seems something really amazing and fun. 

Love S10 !!!

ag13579
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery

Great post. Bixby is good, but how is it compared to google assistant? 

0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
in terms of voice recognition Google is better but in terms of mobile control and features Bixby is way better
0 Likes
aj1111
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
Seems like you had a very enjoyable experience with Samsung smart things!! Your post amazed me to setup Samsung smart technology at my home😀
Galaxy Gallery
you should