Original topic:

M31 Gallery not shown jfif images .

(Topic created on: 01-01-2022 05:09 AM)
wolleysaparamadu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Dear friend my m31 phone gallery not showing jfif images except jpg & png images .please how I can clarify this matter .please explain ..❤❤  iam unable to attached jfif images here with .

3 Comments
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
🙂
0 Likes
sameera_s_w
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
Can your camera capture jfif? If not ... It won't probably support either .
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
I have come to know the secret of jfif images in myPc. I used to get some images transferred to my mobile .They were downloaded from websites . Most of them were jfif images . Yesterday I found the secret of why those images were jfif images . My desktop Pc I used windows 10 . When I downloaded jpg images windows 10 made shown them as jfif images . When I transferred to mobile m31 phone the images were vanished .I think m31 not compatible with jfif images . How ever I found how to change my settings of windows 10 to stop changing jpg images into jfif images . Thats the fault of the windows 10 creators . But one website explained how to change the registery of the windows 10 to stop that fault . How I am thanking everybody who took interesting of my problem . How ever I wish any update of m31 would make the jfif images compatible with the Gallery .🙏🙏🙏
0 Likes