Original topic:

Life Cycle Of Butterfly#WithGalaxy #samsungs20ultra

(Topic created on: 01-19-2021 11:12 PM)
Turkhanif
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Gallery

the butterfly’s life cycle, there are four stages and this is only the second stage. Butterfly larvae are actually what we call caterpillars. Caterpillars do not stay in this stage for very long and mostly, in this stage all they do is eat. 

When the egg hatches, the caterpillar will start his work and eat the leaf they were born onto. This is really important because the mother butterfly needs to lay her eggs on the type of leaf the caterpillar will eat – each caterpillar type likes only certain types of leaves. Since they are tiny and can not travel to a new plant, the caterpillar needs to hatch on the kind of leaf it wants to eat. 

Caterpillars need to eat and eat so they can grow quickly. When a caterpillar is born, they are extremely small. When they start eating, they instantly start growing and expanding. Their exoskeleton (skin) does not stretch or grow, so they grow by “molting” (sheding the outgrown skin) several times while it grows. 

The pupa stage is one of the coolest stages of a butterfly’s life. As soon as a caterpillar is done growing and they have reached their full length/weight, they form themselves into a pupa, also known as a chrysalis. From the outside of the pupa, it looks as if the caterpillar may just be resting, but the inside is where all of the action is. Inside of the pupa, the caterpillar is rapidly changing.
Now, as most people know, caterpillars are short, stubby and have no wings at all. Within the chrysalis the old body parts of the caterpillar are undergoing a remarkable transformation, called ‘metamorphosis,’ to become the beautiful parts that make up the butterfly that will emerge. Tissue, limbs and organs of a caterpillar have all been changed by the time the pupa is finished, and is now ready for the final stage of a butterfly’s life cycle. 

Finally, when the caterpillar has done all of its forming and changing inside the pupa, if you are lucky, you will get to see an adult butterfly emerge. When the butterfly first emerges from the chrysalis, both of the wings are going to be soft and folded against its body. This is because the butterfly had to fit all its new parts inside of the pupa. 

soon as the butterfly has rested after coming out of the chrysalis, it will pump blood into the wings in order to get them working and flapping – then they get to fly. Usually within a three or four-hour period, the butterfly will master flying and will search for a mate in order to reproduce. 

When in the fourth and final stage of their lives, adult butterflies are constantly on the look out to reproduce and when a female lays their eggs on some leaves, the butterfly life cycle will start all over. 

Ready To Fly As Beautiful Butterfly 😘😘😘

10 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
I love it
so informative
muje yeh post kafi acchi lagi
jordar post che kai ghate nai
beautiful photos
Turkhanif
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Thank You So Much Sagar Bhai 😊🙏😊
Tamne Post And Pictures Sara Layga Ena Thi Vadhu su Joye Aapne
Thanks Again Sagar Bhai 😊🙏😊🙏
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
Really nice. Perfect.
Turkhanif
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Thank You So Much Riya Ji 😊🙏😊
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
that's very nice post Hanif...
came with a life cycle of a butterfly.... except for its eggs...
loved it .... 👌👍
Turkhanif
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Thank You So Much Sir 😊🙏😊
It Was Hard To Capturing All The Moments And It Took Little Bit Much Times But I Am Happy That Finally I Clicked Some Beautiful Moments Of Butterfly's Life Cycle 😊
I searched For The Egges Too But Didn't Find It Hopefully Next Time If I Were Lucky Than I Will Find It Egges To Share It With You Sir 😊👍💯😊
vikku1998
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Nice, beautiful, perfect 👌👌👍. Keep it up ...
Turkhanif
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Thank You So Much 😊🙏😊
0 Likes
Turkhanif
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Thank You So Much Muslimah 😊🙏😊
0 Likes