Original topic:

Launching this strange bulb πŸ’‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

(Topic created on: 08-25-2021 04:03 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Gallery

This is a strange product....not made by but captured by a strange
Person.....as you all don't know me .....this is also strange.......if you want then use strange shop to purchase.....first make payment then take screenshot of this product.....because this is strange shop ...without payment you can't do anything......after this we will not deliver the product....because you already got ........remember screenshot........πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Any thing related this will not be acceptable because only you can take screenshot then anything defect you found it's your fault...totally your fault....
If you don't know how to take screenshot then 

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
43 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
Inspiration from mr.strange???
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
I think you saw my post first time.....πŸ˜…
Galaxy Gallery
Yes πŸ˜‚
Galaxy Gallery
Oh my! You are with @Strangeneria_deFonta right???
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
Yup....πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜…
Galaxy Gallery
So another Mr. strange πŸ˜‚ found!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 πŸ˜… πŸ˜… πŸ˜…
Strangeneria_deFonta is the name of Strange virus which make us Strange......according to some people's......🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Galaxy Gallery
But beware of @Galaxy-A30s he doesn't like this type of things. He is very serious person. So stay away from him!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
Yaa ...I talked with him ... 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 he is asking continuously about these laughing emoji .....why are you laughing?.......I use these without any reason......but he asked many times and I told him many times.....