Original topic:

LOW KEY... (Read Description for the tips)

(Topic created on: 03-30-2020 03:39 PM)
Galaxy Gallery

Shot exclusively on Samsung Galaxy S9+

This is a simple photography. Even you can try this kind of photography during this lockdown. How did I do this? Simple.. You just need a plastic carry bag, a torch( I used my secondary phone's flash light).
Now here's what you need to do.
Put the torch (switched on) inside the white plastic bag. This acts like a softbox. Now light the keyboard using this way. 
Open your camera from your Galaxy and go to pro mode. Play with the shutterspeed untill the background turns black. I achieved this at around 1/50sec, at ISO 50 and F2.4.
Now open the image from the gallery and edit it using Samsung's in app photo editor. I have put up a video below... I have further put my logo and painted black over the area covered with dust. This way you can achieve a great bnw photograph without any expensive equipment.
Checkout Members Community. We'll be uploading more photography related stuff in the upcoming days. 
Also try this quick tip, and do post your work down in the comment section.

15 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
Bro, how do you put your logo in the pics, can you elaborate?
Galaxy Gallery
Did you use any stand for holding softlight?
Galaxy Gallery
I didnt use softlight firstly.. I took my phone with its flashlight on wrapped inside a plastic bag.. I hold that in one hand and my S9+ in the other hand to shoot.
Galaxy Gallery
ohkay, its homemade softlight.
Great idea.
Galaxy Gallery
I'll be posting that soon🙂
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
here is my attempt, I kept it in color mode.
Galaxy Gallery
Nice😃
0 Likes
Narayanmk
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
very good.
Galaxy Gallery
thanks a lot
0 Likes